NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE No.196/2003
Users are informed that Legislative Decree no.196 of 30th June 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code”, safeguards people with regards the processing of their personal data. This regulation specifies that data processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and must protect the individual's privacy and rights. In accordance with Art.13 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003 therefore, the data provided by the User (including electronic mail) will be processed for the purposes linked with the use of the website and/or the provision of the services requested, for statistical purposes, for sending out advertising material, for meeting requests and for sending out commercial offers relating to the business of Mirco Visconti spa.
By providing his/her data and accepting the site access conditions, the User consents to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes indicated above. The data will not be passed on to third parties except as permitted by law. Mirco Visconti spa (in the person of its legal representative pro tempore) is the owner of the personal data processing.
The User may exert his/her rights over the data controller at any time, in accordance with Art.7 of Legislative Decree 193/2003, reproduced in its full form below:
Art.7 - Right to access to personal data, and other rights
- 1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data concerning him/her (even if such data is not yet recorded), and to be provided with such data in a comprehensible form.
2. The individual has the right to know:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and method of the processing;
- c) the logic applied if the data are processed with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) the identification of the owner, people in charge and representative designated in accordance with Art.5, paragraph 2;
- e) the persons or categories of persons to whom his/her personal data may be passed on, or who may come into contact with such data in their role as designated representatives or persons in charge.
3. The individual has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating and correction (i.e. integration) of his/her data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous format, or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not required for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) proof that the operations (and their contents) indicated in points a) and b) have been made known to those to whom the data have been passed on, except where this is impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
4. The individual has the right to fully or partially oppose:
- a) the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, even though they may be relevant to the aims of the data collection;
- b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending out advertising material or direct sales material, or for the purposes of market research or commercial information.
To exercise your rights as indicated above (Art.7 Legislative Decree 196/2003), contact Mirco Visconti spa at email@example.com